The actual waist size for our men’s jeans is the jean size, plus two inches. For example, our size 30 jean actually measures 32″ in the waist.
Measurements – How We Measure Garments Jeans
- Waist: Jeans are buttoned up and the waistband is measured from side to side with the jean laying flat, that measurement is then doubled to determine the waist measurement.
- Rise: The rise is measured from the bar tack in the crotch to the top of the waist band above the top button. We only measure the front rise as we find that determines how the jean will sit on your hips and also the comfort level of the jean depending on your physique, the rear rise on all jeans will obviously be higher than the front for comfort reasons and due to the way jeans sit on your hips or around your waist line.
- Thigh: The thigh is measured below the crotch straight to the outside of the leg.
- Knee: We measure the knee below the crotch straight to the outside of the leg.
- Leg Opening: This is measured straight across the leg opening, sometimes this can be referred to as the hemline
We guarantee all of our products to be new and Made in USA, like what you see at the picture & high quality never been used by anyone. Before each shipment, we double check each item and ensure they meet our quality standard. Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, certain irregularities should be expected.
What Is an Inseam?
On a pair of jeans, the inseam is the seam that runs from the crotch of the pants to the bottom of the pant leg. This is the seam that runs down the inside of your leg to the floor.
How to Measure Your Inseam
To measure your inseam, take your shoes off and stand with your feet flat on the floor. Use a tailor’s tape measure to measure from the place where your legs join your body down to the floor.